This site is powered by SpeedyBooker, part of SpeedyBooker.com Ltd (We, Us, Our), which is committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to Our websites and partner websites, as well as that of Our vendors and partners. By visiting or making a booking through this website, You consent to the collection, use and transfer of Your information under the terms of this policy.
The data controller is SpeedyBooker.com Limited of Everards House, 2 Cornhill, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. IP33 1BE.
Information that we collect from you:
- When You visit, register or order products or services on this website You may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including Your name, contact details, passport/ID number, and credit or debit card information.
- We may also collect information about Your usage of Our website, Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders, information about You from messages you post to the website and e-mails or letters You send to Us.
Use of your Information:
- By completing a booking through this website You agree that We have the following lawful reasons for processing Your personal data: (a) consent: You have given clear consent for Us to process Your personal data for completing Your booking. (b) legal obligation: the processing is necessary for Us to comply with the law by providing the Vendors with Your personal data for security and/or anti-terrorism legislation. (c) the processing is necessary for Your legitimate interests to process Your payment and thereby confirm Your booking.
- Your information will enable Us and the vendors listed on this website to supply the goods or services You have booked. We will also use and analyse the information We collect so that We can administer, support, improve and develop Our business.
- Where You have consented, we will use your information to let You know by email about products and services We offer. If You change Your mind about being contacted in the future, You will be able to Unsubscribe.
Disclosure of your Information:
- Neither we nor any Vendor or Partner will retain or have access to any of Your credit or debit card information.
- We will not pass Your other information to any third parties other than the vendor which You book with, parties who fulfil and deliver Your bookings, process credit card payments and provide support services on our behalf and, in the case of a SpeedyBooker partnership, the owner of the website You book through.
- The information you provide to Us may be accessed by Us, the vendor which You book with, parties who process information, fulfil and deliver orders, process credit card payments and provide support services on our behalf and, in the case of a SpeedyBooker partnership, the owner of the website You book through.
- Some of these parties may be located outside the European Economic Area who act for Us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by You.
- We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of Our website to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify You.
- If Our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, Your information may be disclosed to our New business partners or owners.
- Unless required to do so by law, We will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information You provide to Us without Your consent.
Where we store your personal data:
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers with the exception of credit or debit card information which we do not store, but are stored by Our third party payment partners. Any payment transactions, user logins and passwords are encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Security and Data Retention:
- We employ security measures to protect Your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
- We will retain Your information on Our secure servers for an unlimited period (this is because You may wish to login to Our websites at any time to make another booking, update Your personal data, or access Your historic booking data) unless you request deletion in line with Your Rights (see below).
- You have the right to object to Us processing or retaining your personal data. To do this, please email us
. In this case, We will be unable to process any future bookings for You unless You re-enter the personal data. On receiving Your instruction We will request any additional proof of idenficiation then permanently delete your personal data from Our live systems within a maximum of 30 days. Your personal data will be retained in Back Up files for up to one year beyond this point in line with our data retention policy: this data is retained for business continuity and diagnostic purposes only. Your diagnostics data which does not contain personal data will retained for up to two years in line with Our data retention policy.
- You have the right to access information held about you. Any initial request is free of charge; any subsequent request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- If You are booking on behalf of a child aged under 16, You must have permission of their legal guardian to process their data.